Trinidad Airport Car Parks
Useful information about airport parking at Trinidad Airport
Piarco International Airport has four Car Park areas, each for a specific purpose; Public Car Park- North Terminal, Monthly Parking, Local Food Court Car Park, and Temporary North Car Park.
Those car parks mentioned above equate to long-term and short-term parking. Here are the following rates for each parking area.
Public Car Park-North Terminal
- TT$ 10.00 per hour
- TT$ 63.00 per day
- For monthly car park payments, customers are advised to buy a one-month Corporate Pass for TT$850.00 plus Value Added Tax (VAT).
- TT$750.00 is required for customers staying at the Public Car Park for 30 days. Payment is accepted at automated machine kiosks or cashiers’ booths inside the airport terminal building.
- For customers staying at the car park for over a month, there will be an additional charge of TT$63.00 per day.
Local Food Court Car Park
- All airport customers purchasing food at the food court may have complimentary parking for 30 minutes. However, all car park tickets must be validated by vendors of purchased items.
Temporary North Car Park
- All customers are offered a complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service from this car park to the North Terminal and vice versa.
- Peak Period Parking is available in this area.
- The parking rate in this area is TT$10.00 per hour and TT$63.00 per day.
Please note that the parking rate may vary without notice.
Car Parks at Trinidad Airport
|On Airport Grounds
|Tunapunas-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago
Map of Car Parks at Trinidad Airport
Frequently Asked Questions - Trinidad Airport Parking
- Parking Lot - Tunapunas-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago